WS Technology Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company number 13065948, address: Create Business Hub, Ground Floor 5 Rayleigh Road, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM13 1AB, Governing Law is the UK, is the operator of Strip-vr.com. References to “StripVR”, “we”, “our”, “us” are references to WS Technology Ltd.
These Terms of Service apply to any user, or affiliate o StripVR and all Content on STRIPVR. They govern your use of StripVR and form the basis of the agreement with us.
We may change any part of the terms and conditions without prior notice where this is necessary:
• to reflect changes in laws and regulations
• to address unforeseen and imminent danger to the StripVR site and services from fraud, malware, spam, data breaches or other cybersecurity risks.
We may also make changes to any of the terms and conditions, providing reasonable notice of such changes through StripVR site or via email. Once such changes are in effect they will be binding on you if you continue to use StripVR.
- The “Content” is any material posted, displayed, uploaded, downloaded or published on StripVR by any User including, but not restricted to, any images, photos,
videos, audio, such as music or any other sounds, livestream material, data, metadata, text, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and any other material in any whatsoever form.
- "Subscription" means a user's monthly subscription to the website;
For any questions about StripVR please email the support team: (info@StripVR.com)
We refer to our website as “StripVR”, including when accessed via URL (www.Strip-VR.com)
The following terms will also apply to your use of StripVR and you formally agree upon them:
• Privacy Notice – which provides the terms with which StripVR uses and store any personal data and other information we collect
• Content Terms and Compliance – which sets out the details under which a content is allowed in StripVR and breach will result in closing the account and report to
law enforcement authorities
• Affiliate Program Terms if you participate in the StripVR Affiliate Program.
By continuing to use this site you confirm:
1. You are 18 years of age or older as required by the laws of the country or State/province where you live.
2. You are not barred from accessing StripVR under any laws which apply to you.
3. You have not been barred, suspended, had membership revoked, terminated or otherwise sanctioned by StripVR from using their site because you had breached any terms or conditions or policies.
4. You will not use StripVR except for your own personal use and you will not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from STRIPVR to or with
5. You will use StripVR in a manner and for a purpose that is lawful.
6. You will not post, display, or publish Content on StripVR that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
7. You understand that it is forbidden to use StripVR in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content.
8. You acknowledge that you are aware that some of the Content on StripVR contains adult material, and you agree to take this into account when deciding where to access and view Content.
9. You understand StripVR will not be responsible to you if you suffer any loss or damage as a result of your accessing or viewing Content containing adult
material in a way which places you in breach of any contract you have with a third party (for example, your employment contract) or in breach of any applicable law.
10. You will not upload, post, display, or publish any Content on StripVR that shows, includes or refers to any individual:
o under 18 years old (or which refers to individuals under 18 years old generally);
o any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your Content are at least 18 years old, and you have a written consent from each individual to use their name or images (or both) in the Content;
11. You will not show, promotes, advertises or refers to:
o firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions
o drugs or drug paraphernalia; self-harm or suicide; incest; bestiality; necrophilia; urine, scatological, or excrement-related material;
o violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;
o "revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared on StripVR;
o escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution
12. You do not share, show, promotes, advertise or refer in any content that:
o Contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another User or anyone else (including "deepfakes")
o contains, promotes, advertises or refers to hate speech in which being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic;
o contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (e.g., telephone numbers, location information, street addresses, GPS coordinates, names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for StripVR including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent
o featuring public nudity recorded in or is being broadcast from a country, State or province where public nudity is illegal;
o featuring sexual activities recorded in or is being broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being performed
o gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by us or any other person or company
o causes or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to anyone else or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offence to anyone else;
o is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the Content; and/or
o involves or promotes third party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express consent.
13. It is strictly forbidden to use StripVR to
o stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate anyone else.
o Engage in misleading or deceptive conduct or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other User.
o Promote advertises or refers to hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic)
o Refer in any way to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information, names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for StripVR including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent
Each and every User of StripVR shall respect the intellectual property rights, including by not recording, reproducing, sharing, communicating to the public or otherwise distributing their Content without authorisation.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
14. StripVR operates a clear Copyright Policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
15. If you believe that any Content violates your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement at the following address: info@Strip-vr.com. As part of our Policy, StripVR will terminate User access to the website if, under appropriate circumstances, a User has been determined to be a repeat infringer.
16. StripVR is not in a position to mediate trademark disputes between Users and trademark owners.
17. Trademark owners are responsible to resolve any dispute directly with the User in question or seek any resolution in court or by other judicial means.
18. Only the trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of trademark infringement to StripVR at the following address: info@StripVR.com. StripVR is willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints and will remove content in clear cases of infringement.
StripVR do not permit whatsoever form of revenge porn, blackmail, intimidation or exploitation, violation of human rights. Violations of this policy can be reported through this link – info@Strip-vr.com. StripVR will report to the related authorities information regarding the author(s) of the violation.