WS Technology Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company number 13065948, address: Create Business Hub, Ground Floor 5 Rayleigh Road, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM13 1AB, Governing Law in the UK, is the operator of Strip-vr.com. References to “StripVR”, “we”,“our”, “us” are references to WS Technology Ltd.
These terms and Condition for Subscribers are additional terms to which apply if a user wants to access to STRIPVR content.
1. Any content uploaded or posted in any form in StripVR shall be compliant in full to the terms set forth in the Terms of Service and in the Content Terms and Compliance.
2. StripVR is not responsible for and do not endorse any aspect of any Content posted by any User besides StripVR own content.
The following terms will also apply to your use of StripVR and you have explicitly agreed:
The following terms will also apply to your use of StripVR and you formally agree upon them:
- Terms of Service – all general terms which any user of StripVR is obliged to agree.
- Privacy Notice – which provide the terms with which StripVR uses and store any personal data and other information we collect
- Content Terms and Compliance – whichsets out the details under which a content is allowed in StripVR and breach will result in closing the account and report to law enforcement authorities
In these Terms of Service for Users, the following additional terms are defined:
- "Subscription" means a User's monthly subscription to StripVR’s account;
- "VAT" means value added tax and any other tax imposed in addition to or in substitution for it at the rate from time to time imposed and any equivalent or similar governmental, state, federal, provincial, or municipal indirect tax, charge, duty, impost or levy in any other jurisdiction
- "Tax" shall include all forms of tax and statutory, governmental, state, federal, provincial, local government or municipal charges, duties, imposts, contributions, levies, withholdings or liabilities wherever chargeable in any jurisdiction.
- Any Subscription Payments are exclusive of VAT, which shall be added at the current rate as applicable to Users Payments.
- Subscription is necessary to view StripVR Content and/or utilise interaction function by adding a payment card to your account.
- You authorise StripVR to supply payment card details to a third-party payment provider for the purpose of processing your Payment.
- All Users Payments will be charged in USD. Your payment card provider may charge you currency conversion fees and StripVR do not have control over currency exchange rates or charges imposed by your payment card provider or bank and we are not responsible for paying any charges or fees imposed by your payment card provider or bank.
- You authorise and consent to each of these payments being debited using your supplied payment card details.
- immediate payments for ad hoc Payments such as use of the PPV function on a Club's account or paying a tip to a Model.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the monthly subscription period, except if your payment card was declined, the subscription price has increased, or you have deleted the subscription
- A User has the right to cancel any subscription at any time
- If you cancel a Subscription you will continue to be permitted to view the relevant Content until the end of the subscription period in which you cancelled, after which no further payments will be taken from your payment card in respect of subscriptions, and you will no longer be able to view the relevant StripVR Content.
- You agree that you will not make unjustified requests for a refund or unjustified chargeback requests of your payment card provider in relation to any transaction between you and StripVR or a Model. If we consider that any request for a refund or chargeback request was made by you in bad faith, we have the right to suspend or delete your User account.
- If StripVR suspend your User account in accordance with our rights under the Terms of Service, then any Payments which would otherwise have fallen due during the period of suspension of your User account will be suspended during the period of the suspension of your User account.