WS Technology Ltd registered in England and Wales, Company number 13065948, address: Create Business Hub, Ground Floor, 5 Rayleigh Road, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM13 1AB, Governing Law is the UK, is the operator of Strip-vr.com. References to “StripVR”, “we”, “our”, “us” are references to WS Technology Ltd.
We are committed to protect your personal information we hold about you and your right to privacy. If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our practice with regard the processing of personal data, please see the bottom of this Privacy Notice for information about how to contact us.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
· Visit our website www.Strip-vr.com
· Engage with us in other related ways –including any sales, marketing or events
· Website – we are referring to any website or ours that references links to this policy
· Services – we are referring to our website, and other related services including any sales, marketing or events
· WS Technology Ltd is the data controller of the personal data collected and is responsible for the processing of your personal data
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explains in the clearest way possible our practices with respect what information we collect and process about you, how to use it and what right do you have in relation to it.
If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use our services immediately.
This includes information we collect through, or in association with, our website located at www.Strip-vr.com, our services that we may offer from time to time via our website, our related social media sites (Twitter and Instagram), or otherwise through your interactions with us (the website, our social media pages, and services, collectively, the “Services”).
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you to understand how we process and safeguard personal data about you.
By using any of our Services, whether by visiting our website or otherwise, and/or by voluntarily providing personal data to us, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the practices contained in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice may be revised from time to time, so please ensure that you check this Privacy Notice periodically to remain fully informed.
Personal Data we collect
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website, express an interest in obtaining identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal data”).
In addition, we may collect data that is not identifiable to you or otherwise associated with you, such as aggregated data, and is not personal data. To the extent this data is stored or associated with personal data, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, the data is not subject to this Privacy Notice.
The personal data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choice you make and the features you use.
a. Categories of Personal Data We Collect
The types of personal data we collect about you depends on your interactions with us and your use of the Services. In the past twelve (12) months, we collected the below categories of personal data from our users:
1. Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number,
passport number, or other similar identifiers.
2. Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
3. Payment data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
4. Biometric information. Note: While we do not collect biometric information, if you choose to authenticate yourself through certain service providers we use, they may collect biometric information subject to their privacy policies, but we are never provided with access to that information.
5. Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
6. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
7. Professionalor employment-related information.
8. Social Media Login Data. We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called “Handle of social Logins” below.
We will not collect additional categories of personal data other than those categories listed above.
If we intend to collect additional categories of personal data, we will provide you with a new notice at or before the time of collection.
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interest, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with legal obligations, and/or
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business processes described below. We process your personal data for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interest, in order to enter into perform a contract with, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive to the following purposes:
1. To facilitate the developing, improving, operating, providing, predicting, or performing, including maintaining or servicing accounts, enhancing the Servicesand
your experience with them, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling transactions, verifying your identity, and processing payments.
2. To enable user-to-user communication. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communication with each user’s consent
3. To manage your accounts. We may use your information for the purpose of managing our account and keeping it in working order
4. Communicating with you by email and text about the Services, verifying your identity, responding to support inquiries or, sharing information about the Services.
5. To send administrative information to you. We may use your information to send you services and new features information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
6. To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
7. Respond to legal request and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
8. Auditing related to a current interaction with the user and concurrent transactions.
9. To respond to user inquires/offer support to users. We may use your data to respond to your inquires and solve potential inquires you may have with the use
of our services.
10. Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
11. Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
12. Undertakingactivities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of the Services owned manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the Services owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
13. Complying with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, or for other purposes, as
permitted or required by law.
14. As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, us, and other third parties.
15. For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trend, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
We will notuse the personal data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice and obtaining your
Our website may offer you the abilities to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider concerned, but not often include your name, email address, friend list profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
We will use this information we receive only for the purpose that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear on the relevant website.
Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
We collect your personal data from the following categories of sources:
Personal information provided by you
Your personal data you directly provide to open an account and to use the servicesor when you update the information in your account.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many other businesses, we collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect include:
· Log and usage data. Log and usage data is service-related diagnostic, usage and performance information our service automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log file. Depending on how you interact with us, this log may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings information about your activity on the website such as the date/time stamp associated with your usage, pages and file viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which feature you use, device event information (such as system activity, errorreports (sometime called crash dumps) and hardware settings).
All information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We share personal data with the following categories of third parties:
· Our service providers.
· Our affiliated entities.
· Government agencies or regulators when permitted or required to do so by law; in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority or any regulatory authority; and/or to protect the integrity of the Services or our interests, rights, property, or safety, and/or that of our users and others.
In the past twelve (12) months, we did not share any data with any organization, service provider or third parties
In some region like EEA and UK you have certain rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data under the applicable data protection law. You may exercise these rights, to the extent they apply to you, by contacting us at the information provided at the end of this Privacy Notice, or by following instructions provided in this Privacy Notice or in communications sent to you.
Your rights vary depending on the laws that apply to you, but may include:
· The right to know whether, and for what purposes, we process your personal data;
· The right to be informed about the personal data we collect and/or process about you;
· The right to learn the source of personal data about you we process;
· The right to access, modify, and correct personal data about you
· The right to know with whom we have shared your personal data with, for what purposes, and what personal data has been shared (including whether personal data was disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes);
· The right to withdraw your consent, where processing of personal data is based on your consent; and
· The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the jurisdiction of your habitual residence, place of work, or where an alleged violation of law occurred.
Accessing, Modifying, Rectifying, and Correcting Collected Personal Data
We do all our best to maintain the accuracy of any personal data collected from you and will try to respond promptly to update our records when you tell us the information in our record is not correct. However, we must rely upon you to ensure that the information you provide to us is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and to inform us of any changes. Please review all of your information carefully before submitting it to us.
Any updates or corrections to your information may be made through your account settings.
Depending on the laws that apply to you, you may obtain from us certain personal data in our records. If you wish to access, review, or make any changes to personal data you have provided to us through the Services, please contact us at theinformation provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
We reserve the right to deny access as permitted or required by applicable law.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediate preceding calendar year.
However, we do not disclose personal data protected under the “Shine the Light” law to thirdparties for their own direct marketing purposes.
If you are California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information below.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
The CCPA defines a “resident” as:
· Every individual who is domiciled in the state of California for other than temporary or transitory purposes, and
· Every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for temporary or transitory purposes
· All other individuals are defined “non-residents”.
If you are a California resident, CCPA provides the following additional rights:
1. Right to Know: Depending on the circumstances, you have the right to know:
o Whether we collect and use your personal data
o The categories of persona data we collect
o The purpose for which the collected personal information is used
o Whether we sell your personal data to third parties
o The categories of personal data that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose
o The categories of third parties to whom the personal data was sold or disclosed for a business purpose
o The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal data.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete user information that is de-identified in resposnse to a use request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Data Portability: You have the right to request a copy of personal data we have collected and maintained about you in the past 12 months.
Right to Deletion: You can ask the deletion of your personal data we collected from you and maintained, subject to certain exceptions provided by law such as but not limited to the exercise by another user of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities. Moreover, we may retain certain elements of your personal data if it is necessary for us or our service providers to:
o Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
o Identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
o Comply the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
o Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you
o Otherwise use the personal data, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
4. Right to Opt-Out/In: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data. You also have the right to opt-in to the sale of personal data. However, we do not sell your personal data.
5. Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights
To exercise your California privacy rights please submit a verifiable request mailing us at privacy@Strip-vr.com.
We have the right to deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity or have reason to believe that the request is fraudulent.
Nevada law permits the Nevada resident to request that their personal data not be sold (as defined under applicable Nevada law), even if their personal data is not currently being sold. Requests may be sent to info@Strip-vr.com and are free of charge.
European Union and UK Privacy Rights
European Union and UK privacy law provides individuals with enhanced rights in respect of their personal data. These rights may include, depending on the circumstances surrounding the processing of personal data:
· The right to object to decisions based on profiling or automated decision-making that produce legal or similarly significant effects on you;
· The right to request restriction of processing of personal data or object to processing of personal data carried out pursuant to
(i) a legitimate interest (including, but not limited to, processing for direct marketing purposes) or (ii) performance of a task in the public interest;
· In certain circumstances, the right to data portability, which means that you can request that we provide certain personaldata we hold about you in a machine-readable format; and
· In certain circumstances, the right to erasure and/or the right to be forgotten, which means that you can request deletion or removal of certain personal data we process about you.
To exercise any of the rights above email us at info@Strip-vr.com.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable physical, technical, and organizational measure designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of personal data. Those measures include: (i) the encryption of personal data where we deem appropriate; (ii) taking steps to ensure personal data is backed up and remains available in the event of a security incident; and (iii) periodic testing, assessment, and evaluation of the effectiveness of
However, despite our safeguards and effort to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technologies can
guarantee to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
In addition, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, Internet data transmission is not always secure, and it is at your own risk. You should only
access the website within a secure environment.
We only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period to the extent we deem necessary to carry out the processing activities described above, including but not limited to compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, and to the extent we reasonably deem necessary to protect our and our partners’ rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties.is required or permitted by law. No purposes in this notice will require us to keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us but under applicable law, we are required to retain certain financial information for seven (7) years.
When we have ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any processing until deletion is possible.
a. Identity Verification. We require have established digital methods and technologies to check for Models to ensure that we do not knowingly
offer our Services to or collect personal data from anyone under 18 or anyone using a false identity and offer checks as an option for users.
These checks involve providing certain information to one or more third parties and service providers which verify your identity. It requires that you submit your passport or other government identification document, and use facial analysis software to verify your identity.
Third-Party Websites and Services. As a convenience, we may reference or provide links to third- party websites and services, including those of unaffiliated third parties, our affiliates, service providers, and third parties with which we do business (including, but not limited to, our service providers). When you access these third-party services, you leave our Services, and we are not responsible for, and do not control, the content, security, or privacy practices employed by any third-party websites and services. You access these third-party services at your own risk. This Privacy Notice does not apply to any third-party services; please refer to the Privacy Notices or policies for such third-party services for information about how they collect, use, and process
e. Business Transfer. We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our business, operationsor assets to a third party, whether by merger, acquisition or otherwise. Personal data we obtain from or about you via the Services may be disclosed to any potential or actual third- party acquirers and may be among those assets transferred.
f. Do Not Track. We currently do not use any cross-site tracking technologies and do not currently process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or similar mechanisms.
g. International Use. Your personal data will be stored and/or processed in the United Kingdom. By your use of the Services, you acknowledge that we will transfer your data to, and store your personal data in, the above country, which may have different data protection rules than in your country, and personal data may become accessible as permitted by law in the above countries, including to law enforcement and/or national security authorities in the those countries. For transfers of data into and out of the European Economic Area, pursuant to Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation, we use data transfer agreements subject to EU-approved standard contractual claim
Our Services are not intended for anyone under 18 and anyone under 18 years of age is not permitted to use the Services. if we learn that information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please notify us at info@Strip-vr.com
This Privacy Notice replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided to you about our information practices with respect to the Services. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, and/or update this Privacy Notice, and any such modifications, alterations, or updates will be effective upon our posting of the revised Privacy Notice. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you in the event material changes are made to our processing activities and/or this Privacy Notice, such as by posting a notice on the Services or sending you and email. Your continued use of the Services following our posting of any revised Privacy Notice will constitute your acknowledgement of the amended Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice is subject to the Terms of Service that govern your use of the Services. This Privacy Notice applies regardless of the means used to access or provide information through the Services.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information from or about you collected by any third-party services, applications, or advertisements associated with, or websites linked from, the Services. The collection or receipt of your information by such third parties is subject to their own privacy policies, statements, and practices, and under no circumstances are we responsible or liable for any third party’s compliance therewith.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice and/or how we process personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: "Privacy")
We have appointed a data protection officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for, among other things, responding to questions, requests, and concerns in relation to this Privacy Notice and our use of personal data.
You may contact the DPO as follows:
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. If not, contact the Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113 for further information about your rights and how to make a formal complaint.